October 31 - November 4, 2016
El Paso, Texas
As the premier fuzzy society in North America established in 1981, NAFIPS's purpose is to help guide and encourage the development of fuzzy sets and related technologies for the benefit of mankind.
Registration is now open! Here, you can go directly to the registration form.
The deadline has been extended to June 14, 2016. See submission page for information about format and where to submit.
NAFIPS 2016 aims at bringing together researchers, engineers, and practitioners to present and share their latest achievements and innovations in the area of fuzzy information processing, to discuss thought-provoking developments and challenges, and to consider potential future directions.
Topics of interest include:
- Fuzzy sets methodology/Algorithms/Mathematics
- Computational Intelligence/Learning
- Fuzzy modeling/Intelligent data analysis
- Pattern recognition/Image processing
- Data mining/Databases
- Human-centric interfaces/Visualization
- Neuro-fuzzy systems/Evolutionary optimization & Adaptive systems/Uncertainty management
- Control/Robotics/Computer vision
- Software engineering & Intelligent agents
- Applications/Computational experiments/Case studies
- Biomedical applications
- Hybrid architectures
- Analysis of structures under uncertainty
- Constraints/Soft constraints
- Decision making under uncertainty
NAFIPS 2016 Program
- 03/07/2016: Special session proposals
- 06/14/2016: Papers due (extended deadline)
- 10/31-11/04/2016: Conference