October 31 - November 4, 2016
El Paso, Texas
As the premier fuzzy society in North America established in 1981, NAFIPS's purpose is to help guide and encourage the development of fuzzy sets and related technologies for the benefit of mankind.
Registration: is now closed online, and will reopen on Monday October 31 on site at the conference.
NAFIPS 2016 -- REGISTRATION
Online registration is now closed! Registration will re-open on site on October 31, 2016 at the conference.
Early Registration (before or on September 4, 2016)
- Regular: $550
- Student: $250
Late Registration (after September 4, 2016 until October 21, 2016; and then on site starting on Oct. 31)
- Regular: $600
- Student: $300
- A limit of two papers for each regular registration.
- A limit of one paper for each student registration.
- $250 additional charge for each extra paper and $100 for each extra page beyond the 6-page limit.
- At least one author must register by the early registration deadline for the paper to be included in the conference proceedings.
- Companion tickets for the banquet and for the tour will be available.
NAFIPS 2016 Program
- 03/07/2016: Special session proposals
- 06/14/2016: Papers due (extended deadline)
- 10/31-11/04/2016: Conference