October 31 - November 4, 2016
El Paso, Texas
As the premier fuzzy society in North America established in 1981, NAFIPS's purpose is to help guide and encourage the development of fuzzy sets and related technologies for the benefit of mankind.
NAFIPS 2016 -- SPECIAL SESSION AND EVENTS
Information to come in spring 2016.
If you would like to propose a special session, the deadline for doing so is March 7, 2016. You can also contact the local organizers if you have any question.
The following special sessions will be held during NAFIPS 2016:
- Computational Intelligence in Biomedical Applications, organizer Phuong Nguyen Hoang
- Inter-relation between interval and fuzzy techniques, organizers Martine Ceberio and Vladik Kreinovich
- Computing with Words and Beyond, organized by Victor Raskin and Julia Taylor from Purdue
- Fuzzy Pattern Recognition with High Uncertainty, organizers Mohammad H. Fazel Zarandi, Burhan Turksen, Behshad Lahijanian.
- High Level Fuzzy Social Networks and Social Media, organizers Professors Susan Bastani, Mohammad H. Fazel Zarandi, Burhan Turksen, Ms. Mansoureh Naderipour.
- Fuzzy Logic Applications in Construction Engineering and Management, organizers Professors Aminah Robinson Fayek and Chrysostomos Stylios
NAFIPS 2016 Program
- 03/07/2016: Special session proposals
- 06/14/2016: Papers due (extended deadline)
- 10/31-11/04/2016: Conference